Sunday, October 7, 2007

Did you notice the cool slide show?

If you happen to look over on the side bar you will notice that I have placed a slide show at the top. How did I do that? Well, I have created a whole social network just for people who like to cook on Ning.com and they have all these cool tools you can use to do things like adding that slide show. If you want to sign up and become a member go to MyCookingPlace.ning.com .

You can create your own page on the network, upload your cooking pictures or even a video. And you can also create slide shows and place them on your own blog (like I did here.)

Have you ever wanted to be a "cooking star?" Now you can! Sign up at MyCookingPlace, create your own page, upload your video and let the world see how great a cook you are. Oh, I forgot to tell you that it is really easy to use MyCookingPlace.

Hope you sign up and see you there (and here of course : )


No comments: